Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

-the CEO-

My photo
Love myself. Half unique half blur so I am limited not weird.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

-thought-



Sometimes it feel so sad and hurt when what you did make you look like a stupid person or a good damn liar.

Even when you walk on the straight way.

Your old shadows influenced you. Indeed.

Sometimes its hurt and keep bleeding inside when you tell the true but others blame cuz they think you are lying. Too good to be true perhaps.

Don't aspect anything but come on it was my good day where i met the day once a year.

My fault will be my fault forever no matter how much good I did n no matter how perfect the song I sang.

I am standing on my own feet and insyallah always =)

William Shakespeers la sangat. Puihhh.

P/s: Banyak reja weyh.

No comments:

Post a Comment