Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

-the CEO-

My photo
Love myself. Half unique half blur so I am limited not weird.

Friday, May 17, 2013

-Mumbling Sepam-


Oh my! Aku buat sikit je, dia exaggerate more.
Dia buat tak apa aku buat, Pop! Become an issue.
One day you'll know the taste of pain. Trust my word!
I don't understand why what am I doing always become an issue, always lead to misunderstand. Don't you have a slight sense of humanity, do you?
I believe silent is better, when it is time truth will revealed. Sooner or later. I hope that my pain will gone as fast as possible. I can't bear it anymore. :'(

One more thing money doesn't matter but nowadays money is a matter.
Now only i know the taste of money. How good the smell is.
I don't have income yet but i have things to pay. That's make me sad when others can't understand how much I struggle. M** gives me a lot of trouble, I don't want to exaggerate anything just want to live my life happily and finish my responsibility there.
After that, I hope i can get better life and don't need to rely hope to others and boarded other people's lives.
I want to stand on my own feet, don't want to upset anyone. Enough is enough. I cannot patch wounds anymore.

If I have extra, I will share with others if I don't have how can i share with others. Then it become an issue.
Youngsters should give respect to the oldest, I knew sometimes I forget about this law but I do give at least. When youngsters don't respect you, what will you feel? Please again, have a slight sense of humanity to me can't you? When I said I'm tired of all this. Then someone said 'Tired? So?'
How disappointed I was. Only Allah knows! I love all of them. I love all happy memories. Please don't make days by days erase good things one by one.

If I'm the one who screw everything up, I seek for forgiveness. I'm trying here to be someone better. Someone that everyone love to mingle around. Stay beside me. Especially Audi. I hope you can stand with all my bad. Accept who I am and lead me to better life and Jannah one day. Insyaallah.

I need to work hard. I need to survive. I need to be independent. Thanks Allah for giving me trials and test to make me better. Next week I have to 'goreng' something unique and specials to two of my 'sifu'. Hope I can 'goreng' yang terbaik and pass with flying color. Acah-acah Masterchef Malaysia. Do pray for me. Hiks.


Polik Bona bilo pikir orang tuduh bukan2
Takpo tunggu den dah kayo jangan cubo nadah tangan
Mintak pinjam duit apotah laie tandotangan
Time tu takdo nak berbaik
KAU BOLEH POIE JALAN


Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame
You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke
Yeah, do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?




*Till the,
XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment