Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

-the CEO-

My photo
Love myself. Half unique half blur so I am limited not weird.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

- Listen! Haha-


I just want to say:

- Thank you.

- I miss you.

-I have a lot of task to do but still malas dan buat-buat seperti kanak-kanak riang bermain. Memang nak kena pijak la kan.

- Always pray for happiness, health and wealth. For you. For me. For ours.

- Letih la kena buat perkara yang x berapa nak rela. Kalau tak buat naahh kena setepek SELFISH. Hurmm.

- Saya seorang yang degil dan kuat cemburu dan mungkin pendendam. Saya juga tidak sangka. Bhahaha.

Like what i said, the way I treat you depends on the way you treat me. If you can why I can't? I always have this question mingle in my mind. I need reason for your NO and I am pleasure for YES from you.

Looks like I am selfish right? Wait a second, put yourself in my shoes then you will know the real things.

- I am tired answering questions.

- I am tired when I must listen to others but they don't do the same. What the hell give and take then.

- I need to change my style. I know words can hurt more than swords. I'd go for quiet then. =)

- Bila orang tak boleh terima apa yang saya pilih itu menyedihkan tapi putus asa tak ada dalam kamus hidup saya. Dengan izin Allah, semoga semuanya berjalan sempurna. Jemput datang ke majlis saya. Hakhak. Kidding.

- Lama tak bertegur sapa bukan bermaksud saya membenci atau melupakan anda cuma saya memberi masa
kepada anda supaya merindui saya. Maaf kerana saya sibuk sejak kebelakang ini. Ada projek jual beli tanah dengan pihak-pihak tertentu. Ahaks.

- I must get good result in my up coming examination. Saya sedang belajar membuat kek dan berharap dapat masuk Masterchef Malaysia.

- I need to start study. Tepung apa nak guna. Berapa biji telur diperlukan. Dan sebagainya. Nak exam ni. Nanti baking x jadi chef marah. LoL.

- Teringin nak vacation with my friends! Hey! Do you guys miss me? =)

- Last but not least, I am happy. Happy for you. Happy for me. Happy with you. Happy with me. Happy with them. Happy for them. Happy Chinese New Year *merepek betul kan.

- Waiting for CNY holidays. Hoyeahh.

- Thank you for reading this. =)



Till then~
Hugs and love.

1 comment: