Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

-the CEO-

My photo
Love myself. Half unique half blur so I am limited not weird.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pagi yg tacing


Sorry if I'm too demanding..
Sorry if I'm too childish..
Sorry if I always make u uncomfortable..
Sorry if u are not satisfied with me.. 
Sorry because i can't be what u wish me to be..
Sorry if I've made u cry..
Sorry if I always hurt ur feeling..


Tq 4 being such an understanding person..
Tq 4 ur kindness..
Tq 4 being such a helpful person..
Tq 4 being to0 patient with my annoying attitude..
Tq cuz u always try to give what i want even thought it is hard..
Tq cuz u always care about me no matter what I've done..
Tq cuz u always accept who i am..


I juz want to tell u that:


I LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH!!!


BUT..


I'm scared to care too much..
I'm scared to miss too much..
I'm scared to love because of the risk of getting hurt..


Actually...


I'm scared to my feeling when you leave me when I'm not scared to those fears anymore...



  • -KAK ZEE & ABG SHAH I MISS N LOVE U-
  • -ALONG, EKA, BOBOY I MISS N LOVE U TOO-
  • -HEY COOL BUDDIES LOVE U THREE-
  • -HEY KAMOO MISS N LOVE U MORE-

No comments:

Post a Comment